COVID-19: A message from the WH Team
We wanted to reassure you that we are taking all necessary precautions during this time, outlined below are a list of measures put in place to minimise the risk to your health & safety, and that of our workers.
We have asked our drivers to follow the advice as stated on the NHS UK website:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch eyes, nose or mouth with hands that are not clean.
If you have any special delivery requests during this time please get in touch with our transport team on 01977 682333 and select option 4, or email Transport@walkerhumphreyltd.co.uk.
At this time, we are still accepting customer collections, however unless you need to make payment, we ask that you do not enter the site anymore. Please ring the bell, let us know you are here, and we will bring the goods and paperwork out to your vehicle.
If you need to enter the building to sort out payment, we ask you do not leave the reception area and please use the hand sanitiser available in reception.
Currently, we are not experiencing any issues regarding stock availability, if this is to change going forwards, we will inform you as soon as possible.
We understand some peoples desire to stock up currently, but we still need to maintain supply to all our customers. So, when placing large orders, we may extend our lead times to allow us to build this demand into our ordering.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will update you on any changes, If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
The Walker Humphrey Team.