Customer Services Advisor Vacancy
Customer Service Advisor
Salary – Competitive
Are you enthusiastic, polite and confident with a good telephone manner and the ability to adapt to different personalities and work under pressure?
A vacancy has arisen for the permanent position of Customer Service Advisor to be based in Sherburn-in-Elmet.
We are a family owned and managed Wholesale Business that supplies quality ingredients to the Bakery and Catering Industry. We have growth plans in place so are looking for a candidate to help maintain our culture of friendly and excellent customer service. You will play a vital role in helping us to maintain these standards.
Your main roles and responsibilities for this position will include:
• Liaising with existing customers on a daily basis via phone and email.
• Taking orders.
• Advising and on new product lines.
• Working with customers to meet their needs.
• Bringing new ideas and initiatives to improve current systems.
• Upselling new product lines and special offers.
The successful candidate will have worked within a similar role previously and ideally will hold the following skills and attributes:
• Experience of sales order processing.
• Polite and professional.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Computer literate especially with Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience of Sage 200 and CRM (would be an advantage)
• deally you will have your own transport.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity please send all CV,S to the Finance/HR Manager Julie Rennison firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been notified of interviews within 4 weeks of the closing date unfortunately you will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.