Job Vacancy – HGV (Class 2) Delivery Driver
Location: Sherburn in Elmet, LS25 6PL
Salary: £23,000 per annum + £1000 Bonus
Hours: 45 Hours + over time (6.00am – 15.45pm)
Are you reliable, enthusiastic, conscientious, hardworking and honest and take real pride in your work?
Walker Humphrey Ltd is advertising for the permanent position of a Delivery Driver.
Walker Humphrey Ltd is a family owned and managed Wholesale Business that supplies quality ingredients to the Bakery and Catering Industry. We have growth plans in place so we are looking for a candidate to help us maintain our culture of friendly and excellent customer service. You will play a vital role in helping us maintain these standards.
Applicants must be physically fit as heavy lifting is involved.
Your main roles and responsibilities for this position will include:
- Delivering to bakeries, butchers, cake shops and farm shops around the north of England.
- Collecting payment from customers and accepting customer product returns in line with company procedures.
- Performing daily vehicle safety checks in line with current guidelines.
- Order picking and cross checking of products, including temperature checks.
The successful candidate will have worked within a similar role previously and ideally will hold the following skills and attributes:
- Must Hold Class 2 licence with digi tachograph card & D.Q.C
- Enthusiastic, motivated and flexible approach to your work.Promote our company reputation by being professional, polite and presentable at all times.
- A background of working within the food industry would be advantageous but not essential to this role.
- Use of own transport would be advantageous as we are situated away from public transport routes.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 May 2018