Craigmillar Pizza and Bread Mix – Just add water (3.5kg)
A mix suitable for pizza bases, bread and rolls. Contains fibre equivalent to a blend of 50% wholemeal and 50% plain flours – just add water
- Contains added fibre
- Contains no hydrogenated fats
- No added colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
Ideal for making pizza bases, bread rolls and bread loaves.
Ingredients: WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR; Calcium carbonate; Iron; Niacin; Thiamine); WHEAT FIBRE; Yeast; Salt; Palm fat; Rapeseed oil; Calcium sulphate; WHEAT GLUTEN; SOY FLOUR; Dextrose; Emulsifier: Mono- and diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids; Flour treatment agent: Ascorbic acid; Enzymes.
Code: MIX-PIZ02 | Pack size: 3.5kg
Craigmillar Pizza and Bread Mix
Craigmillar Pizza and Bread Mix: 1kg
Water: 740 ml
1. Use a mixer fitted with dough hook
2. Add the water at 30°C/ 90°F and mix for 5 minutes on low speed. Scrap down if necessary.
Preparation of pizza base
1. Scale basic dough at required weight and roll out into a circle.
2. Prepare pizza tins or suitable baking trays using olive oil.
3. Place on appropriate toppings, tomato, cheese, meats, fish etc. For perfect results do not prove.
4. Bake at 230°C / 450 °F for approximately 12 – 15 minutes (depending on size).
Note: Pizza bases can be prepared in advance and held for up to 2 hours in preparation kitchen.
Chilling/Freezing: For best results follow pack instructions and chill/ frozen the pizza bases unbaked.