Monday – Friday (40 hours). 6.00am – 2.30pm / 1.30pm – 10.00pm
(Salary 25K Per Annum)
Walker Humphrey are looking for an Enthusiastic Warehouse Team leader to work for our well-established family owned and managed distribution company based near Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds. You will be working as part of a small team in a modern warehouse, where high quality standards are implemented throughout the business. This is a permanent vacancy working on an alternate early & late shift basis with opportunities to progress with a growing company
Main Duties to include (Not Limited To):
- Record batch codes & best before dates as part of the booking in process.
- Replenish stock creating pallet spaces & record movement.
- Responsibility for hygiene and housekeeping within the warehouse.
- Preparing orders for customer collections throughout the day.
- Lifting at height using reach trucks and safety ladders.
- Adhering to all health and safety rules and food regulations.
- Overseeing a shift ensuring all company objectives are achieved.
- Unloading of deliveries, checking condition of goods received
- Storing goods in correct locations ready for picking in good condition.
- Order picking using scanners from ambient chilled and frozen locations which is the main duty on the late shift.
The ideal candidate will hold an in-date, accredited Counterbalance & Reach Truck licence and have previous team leader experience in a warehouse role.
Our company benefits include:-
Company Pension, Free Parking, Sociable Working Hours, Performance Bonus, Staff Discounts, Company workwear / PPE. Welfare Scheme
Closing date: 5th March 2022
Please e-mail CV & Covering Letter to: Julie@walkerhumphreyltd.co.uk