VACANCY: Warehouse Operative
Competitive Salary, Company Pension, Free Parking, Sociable Working Hours, Performance Bonus, Staff Discounts, Company workwear and all PPE.
Walker Humphrey are looking for an Enthusiastic Warehouse Operative to work for our well-established family owned and managed distribution company based near Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds. You will be working as part of a small team in a modern warehouse, where high quality standards are implemented throughout the business.
This is a permanent vacancy working on an alternate early & late shift basis with opportunities to progress with a growing company.
Main Duties to include (Not Limited To):
• Unloading of deliveries, checking condition of goods received
• Storing goods in correct locations ready for picking in good condition.
• Record batch codes & best before dates as part of the booking in process.
• Replenish stock creating pallet spaces & record movement.
• Responsibility for hygiene and housekeeping within the warehouse.
• Preparing orders for customer collections throughout the day.• Lifting at height using reach trucks and safety ladders.
• Adhering to all health and safety rules and food regulations.
• Order picking using Scanners from ambient chilled and frozen locations which is the main duty on the late shift.
The ideal candidate will hold an in-date, accredited Counterbalance & Reach Truck licence and have previous experience in a warehouse role. This role will be varied and can be physically demanding at times.
Closing date 19th November
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org